At present time, voting on proposals is only possible with Masternodes. This is not (yet) supported on Systemnodes, but it might in the future.
To vote with your Masternode(s), follow these steps:
- Click to copy vote yes command.
- Click to copy vote no command.
The vote command is automatically copied to your clipboard (Win: Ctrl+V, Mac: Cmd+V).
- Open your Crown QT wallet.
- Click Tools > Debug console (opens the console).
Note: If you want to vote per Masternode, replace vote-many with vote-each in the copied command.
- Paste the vote command in the commandline and press ENTER.
- If all went well, you got the confirmation: "Voted successfully".
- Voila, that's all. You're done!